In order to further strengthen our team we are looking for an
Ag Territory Product Support Tech - Canada
Looking for a career, not just another job? Come work for a great company that truly cares about its team. Geringhoff has been family owned and operated for 141 years and was built on a foundation of treating each member of our organization like family, not just employees. At Geringhoff, we pride ourselves on helping make a difference by building top-of-the-line harvest equipment that helps feed the world. Join our family and enjoy great benefits, a fun work environment, and the opportunity to be part of feeding the world in a career with a company that cares!
Geringhoff, LLC is seeking a Product Support Tech based in Canada. This individual will report directly to the Director of Product Support. Product Support Tech will diagnose, repair and suggest product improvements on Geringhoff harvesting equipment. Work with all aspects to support after sales activities, such as service, parts, training, demos, warranty, and testing. Individual will work closely with our product support director, product support team, dealers and customers to provide the best support in the industry. The Product Support Tech will work closely with the sales territory manager in the area to promote Geringhoff sales.
Job Type: Full-time | Monday through Friday
Location: Canada | Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta
- Traveling; consist of meeting with dealers and customers
- Provide information to customers looking to purchase new or used heads
- Provide updates on harvest conditions
- Provide solutions for customer with challenging conditions and/or make field repairs when necessary
- Responsible for customer inquiries from the service hot line. This includes:
- Advising customers of repair needs
- Instructing customers on proper maintenance schedule and techniques
- Assist in developing materials such as instruction guides and bulletins
- Participate in service and customer training
- Supporting Field Demo’s, Service Campaigns and Trade shows
- Other assigned duties
Required Education and Experience
- Related diploma or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of Agricultural and Mechanical skills
- Must have knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems
- Must be computer literate
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be able to use power, pneumatic, and hand tools
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Must be able to work in team environment
- Must be a self-motivated reliable individual
- Must be quality driven
- Must live in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, or Alberta
Geringhoff offers a great benefits package which will be discussed further during the interview process.