Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:00-3:30pm at our offices located at 3405 Energy Drive, St. Cloud, MN 56304
In order to further strengthen our team we are looking for a
Come work for a great company that truly cares about its team. Geringhoff has been family owned and operated for 141 years and was built on a foundation of treating each member of our organization like family, not just employees. At Geringhoff, we pride ourselves on helping make a difference by building top-of-the-line harvest equipment that helps feed the world. Join our family and enjoy great benefits, a fun work environment, and the opportunity to be part of feeding the world in a career with a company that cares!
Looking for a career, not just another job?
Geringhoff is seeking a Parts Associate to provide excellent customer service to find the correct parts for every job with a respectful and positive attitude. Position consists of mostly on the phone communication and minimal face-to-face communication.
Job Type: Full-time | Monday through Friday
Location: USA | St. Cloud, Minnesota
Geringhoff Offers Great Benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with HSA/with employer contribution
- 401k retirement plan/with company match
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
- Bonus earning potential
- Phone, in-person, and internet communication with customers
- Provide excellent communication to customers regarding their parts needs per parts books, manuals, and parts reference materials
- Work closely with customers to obtain necessary documentation relating to their parts orders
- Follow up with customers on parts promotions
- Assist service technicians and sales managers in obtaining parts for their needs
- Counting, receiving, and shelving of parts
- Inventory control
- Additional responsibilities and other duties as needed by management
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- 1+ years of forklift experience
- Experience with manuals, parts books, and blueprint reading is preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Basic knowledge of agricultural is a plus
- Efficient with computers
- Ability to read and understand parts books, manuals, and blue prints
- Understanding of the metric system
- Excellent communication and decision making skills
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Safety-first mentality
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs regularly
- Must pass pre-employment screening
Email Human ResourcesIf you are interested in applying, please click below to email your resume to Human Resources.
Geringhoff Distribution LPGeringhoff Distribution LP is an internationally renowned manufacturer of agricultural harvest heads.