Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:00-3:30pm at our offices located at 3405 Energy Drive, St. Cloud, MN 56304
In order to further strengthen our team we are looking for a
Come work for a great company that truly cares about its team. Geringhoff has been family owned and operated for 141 years and was built on a foundation of treating each member of our organization like family, not just employees. At Geringhoff, we pride ourselves on helping make a difference by building top-of-the-line harvest equipment that helps feed the world. Join our family and enjoy great benefits, a fun work environment, and the opportunity to be part of feeding the world in a career with a company that cares!
Looking for a career, not just another job?
Geringhoff is seeking a Quality Technician for a day shift position to perform all aspects of manufacturing inspection from incoming materials to final inspections. Quality Technician is responsible for examining materials for flaws and deviations from the original product specifications. Responsibilities including inspecting, accepting, or rejecting product for durability, function, customer satisfaction, and overall quality. The primary role for this position is to support production, paint, welding, and warehouse operations.
Job Type: Full-time | Monday through Friday
Location: USA | St. Cloud, Minnesota
Geringhoff Offers Great Benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with HSA/with employer contribution
- 401k retirement plan/with company match
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
- Safety shoe & eyewear reimbursement
- Clean and friendly work environment
- Bonus earning potential
- Inspecting product and materials to determine if quality standards are met
- Ensuring proper compliance with company safety and quality standards
- Interpreting blueprints and drawings and specifications efficiently
- Accepting and rejecting products
- Assisting in generating quality documentation (Control Plans, Setup & Inspection Sheets) under direction of the Head of Quality
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two-year certificate or degree in related technical field
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in quality inspection in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with various coating processes is a plus
- Experience in welding or painting is a plus
- Communicate efficiently in English
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Accurately work with Micrometers, calipers, tape measures, Gauge blocks, profilemeter, and various other hand tools
- Basic understanding of GD&T
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings and specification efficiently
- Good math ability and problem solving
- Proficient using computers (including Microsoft Office and Outlook) printer/copy machines, phones, and walkie-talkies
- Must be able to operate pallet jacks, jib crane, and overhead cranes
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be a self-motivated, reliable individual
- Must be able to multi-task various responsibilities and prioritize
- Must be mechanically inclined and quality driven
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must pass pre-employment screening
Easy ApplyApplying has never been easier - simply complete the form below! Please add any relevant job skills or experience in the "Your message" section below. Once you have completed the checkbox selections, submit your Easy Apply form, and we will be in touch!
Note: If you receive a submission error, please refresh the page and resubmit.
Geringhoff Distribution LPGeringhoff leads the agriculture industry with innovative harvesting technology used to manufacture superior, reliable harvest heads for farmers around the world. We focus on continuous growth, while preserving the personal, family-oriented culture that has made Geringhoff one of agriculture’s most prestigious brands for over 140 years.